Watch all of the contest entries here: http://craftland.org/#contest
Updated the code to allow more Block IDs than 256
Updated rendering code to make translucent blocks blend like vanilla does
Added Disenchanter Block
Added Stained Glass
Added Stained Glass Panes
Added 1.8 Slime Blocks
Added 1.8 Banners
Added 1.8 Mutton, Cooked Mutton (Sheep drop)
Added Dark Oak 1.8 Doors/Sapling/Leaves/Log/Plank/Stairs/Slab/Fences/Fence Gate
Added Birch 1.8 Doors/Fences/Fence Gates
Added Spruce 1.8 Doors/Fences/Fence Gates
Added Jungle 1.8 Doors/Fences/Fence Gates
Added Acacia 1.8 Doors/Fences/Fence Gates
Added Redwood Fences/Fence Gates
Added Fir Fences/Fence Gates
Added Packed Ice
Added Hay Blocks
Added Mimic Block (WIP)
Added Inferno Pickaxe (WIP)
Added Obsidian Sword (WIP)
Added Phoenix Sword (WIP)
Added Ice Sword (WIP)
Added Dark Scythe (WIP)
Added Mace (WIP)
Added Pitch Fork (WIP)
Added Bat Fang Item (WIP)
Added Candy Item (WIP)
Added Lollypop Item...
-> Apprentice: 10 Locks
-> VIP: 50 Locks
-> Special Unit: 100 Locks
-> Addict: 200 Locks
Premium ranks give you following locks on top:
-> Premium 1: +10
-> Premium 2: +25
-> Premium 3: +50
-> Premium 4: +100
-> Premium 5: +200
-> Premium 6: +400
- New defined regions can now only have a maximum length and width of 800 blocks
- A world can have a single world region that covers the whole world
- Emblems: Mentors now have an emblem shown besides their name tag
Right now only numbers show:
-> 1 trained student: Emblem "1"
-> 2 to 5 trained students: Emblem "2"
-> 5 to 15 trained students: Emblem "3"
-> 15 to 30...
- Pig001 now also helps out coding. He added a ton of new things already:
- Added new Fish Types: Angel Fish, Jellyfish, Blue Tang, Bass, Blow Fish, Sea Horse, Angler, Beta
Cannot be cooked, some are rare and give more xp when fished
- Added coal blocks and char coal blocks
- Added lava sponge
- Added Valkyrie Bow: Double chargetime + Double damage
- Added Valkyries Sword: Extended reach sword with 9-11 Damage and 14% chance to do double the damage
- Fixed and changed Orange Trees: No longer dissapears on normal grass/dirt. Now you can also get saplings from a grown orange tree
- Changed natural mob spawning....
Hardcore means: Seperate world, No /tp, /warp, /pay, No regions, No block protections, You drop all stuff when dying.
Special rules apply to this world: Griefing and stealing is allowed.
The world is a work in progress. New features will be added soon.
We will also publish the final rule set soon.
Craftland Video Contest #2
We're having a second video contest.
Not just any contest, but the kind of contest with prizes.
Good prizes, too. But good prizes don't come easy, you'll really need to work for it.
What is the contest?
If you know how to read titles, you'd know it's none other than Craftland's second video contest!
You can make some videos advertising your all-time favorite Minecraft Server, craftland.org!
Make it a comedy, a drama, an advertisement, an animation, anything, as long is it's about craftland!
|First place||Your own creative World, A free hat worth up to 100 Credits with an effect of choice and 100 Credits|
|Second place||A free hat worth up to 50 Credits with an effect of choice and 50 Credits|
|Third place||A free hat worth up to 25 Credits with an effect of choice and 25 Credits|
Every entrance will get the entrace price of 5 Credits
Read more about it!