|Mooshy Sign Of Approval|
Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:14 pm
- Updated the launcher to use the Minecraft 1.7 Authentication system
- Ride a Panda!
Update 4.6 Patchnotes
Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:52 am
The list on the right contains all recipes.
The ones you have all ingredients for on your inventory will show green.
Double click a recipe to make the items automatically go into the crafting grid.
Shift double click the recipe to make all of the items go into the grid.
What else changed?
- New Crafting GUI
- You can now use Bank Accounts with Shop Chests
- You can now give other players permissions to your Shop Chests
- You will now get notified about Shop Chests transactions that happened while you were offline
- Improved the netcode. Packets get send more often now, lowering the latency
- Added empty spawn eggs that can be used to store almost any mob into a spawn egg
- Book and Quills can now be stacked up to 8
- Fixed a few bugs in Quakecraft and Survival Gamelogic
- Updated Spruce, Jungle, Oak and Birch Log textures
- Several GUI bug fixes
- Made a few a of server and client side performance tweaks
Update 4.5 Patchnotes
Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:27 pm
This GUI is available on the Ingame Menu (ESC), as button on the window screen and with the command /games.
You can simply join a queue which will notify and teleport you into a the next game that starts.
What else changed?
- Added search box to Achievements GUI
- You can now leave the local channel, its no longer forced
- Improved Quakecraft. The shooting is more precise now, Game pace is even faster
- Improved Jukeboxes: There is a "Repeat Song" option. It shows the playlength of the current song, and it will play the next song in your list when the current song is over.
- Improved Playershops list: It will no longer load the whole list at once but instead send requests the list in chunks. This is to prevent client side network lag due to the large size of that list.
- Improved Public Warp list: Same as playershops. Now loads in chunks
- Fixed sprinting on stairs
- Fixed several bugs in Quakecraft
- Fixed Mobs not getting into Minecarts (Only allowed for Pigs, Sheep, Zombie, Skeleton, Creeper and Villagers)
- Fixed a bug with transparent blocks showing too many blockfaces on fancy graphics
- Fixed a bug that caused the world not being rendered with certain Performance (FPS Limit) settings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the craftland.log file from being created