How to join the server
1. Click Download Launcher.
3. Open the launcher
4. Log in your Minecraft account.
5. Download the aether mod zip
6. Locate the aether mod zip when the launcher asks for it.
7. Once started click 'connect to Craftland.org'.
8. Register on the website with the link that you'll get.
9. Join the server when completed and have fun!
- No Griefing or Stealing.
- Use common sense.
- Respect other players, don't try to start useless fights with them
- Do not use CAPS or spam the chat (Includes excessive use of colors.)
- Watch your language, you can express yourself without swearing.
- Don't kill other players (only if you agree to fight in a PvP arena.)
- If the owner of a territory/building asks you to leave you must leave.
- Respect others buildings/territory rules.
- Don't create public warps that kill people. (Includes getting people to TP to you)
- Don't exploit bugs/glitches, report them instead.
- Don't lock anything that is not yours.
- NO drop parties.
- Don't beg staff for items or money.
- NO inappropriate paintings.
- NO Xray texture packs.
- Don't use alternate accounts to keep mobspawners active.
- Listen to staff!
How to join our teamspeak server
1. Download teamspeak from teamspeak.com
2. Connect to the server craftland.org
Basics( Noob guide )
- You need to read the signs at the spawn (otherwise don't ask questions that can be answered with those signs).
- You need to play 1 hours (not straight ) in this server to be able to build out of the region "Apprentice".
- To see how time you've played yet type /played.
- AFK ( away from keyboard ) time won't count in the played time.
- Don't build anything big in the region "Apprentice" it is frequently reset.
- You can get back to the region "Apprentice" by typing /warp beginner.
- You don't need to stay in the region "Apprentice" if you don't want to.
- If you to explore the Aether type /warp aether.
- To lock something you can look at the item and press "F" or type /cprivate.
- To open the GUI press "U".
- To know which commands you can use it's in the GUI in the command section.
- To open the party GUI press "P".
- If you still cannot build outside the region "Apprentice" wait a little more it won't take that long ( achievements are refreshing twice a Minecraft day ).